Moderator disrespecting and banning without warn.
Ways to avoid being kicked / banned:
1. Read the rules.
2. Accept warnings, don't argue with them.

Ways to get unbanned:
1. Make an unbanrequest, don't argue with the moderator/administrator on the server. This is also stated in the rules.

Now, for the actual topic:

(01-21-2013, 04:04 PM)CHEEST3R Wrote: Hello. I wan't to report the moderator Salinsky for not showing respect over the players.
I do respect the players, if I didn't I wouldn't have accepted the offer to be a moderator in order to make the servers minge-free for the actual RPers/rule abiding players.

(01-21-2013, 04:04 PM)CHEEST3R Wrote: I called him to ask why did he banned my friend without a warn and he said that wasn't my job and ran away.
I don't have to explain my actions to you, you're a biased third party meddling with a case you were not involved in, if you'd read the server rules properly you can find that:
Rules Wrote:5. Listen to the admin's decisions, they aren't negotiable.
That goes for moderators too, and just to clarify: If I make a mistake, I immediately contact one of the admins on Steam and rectify the error.

(01-21-2013, 04:04 PM)CHEEST3R Wrote: He is banning people for every reason for 1 Day, i saw it on the ban lists after my friend's ban.
I'm teaching them discipline to follow the server rules, I warn plenty of people before banning them, but I decide whether or not I want to / have time to warn them. You might not know, but I take conditions into consideration when issuing punishment, I look at hours, previous bans etcetera, get your facts straight before making random accusations as a, like stated earlier, biased third party.

(01-21-2013, 04:04 PM)CHEEST3R Wrote: He just kicked me after a talk about what he's doing bad, he said me to shut up and i said: "show some respect, no?" and then he kicked me.
Please add the entire story or just don't post an abuse thread at all. You're claiming I kicked you merely because you pointed out the "errors" I made and for saying "Show some respect, no?".

Please add the entire truth to your OP:
Warned at least 5 times by me and a few times by Narcotic before the kick was issued, now tell me:
Was this abuse, or was it your own fault for ignoring warnings because you were mad, resulting in a kick, not a ban, mind you?

(01-21-2013, 04:04 PM)CHEEST3R Wrote: Have a nice day, CHEEST3R. Nervous
Have a nice day.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moderator disrespecting and banning without warn. - by Salinsky - 01-21-2013, 05:26 PM