An Interesting Ban Request
I talked to Tree at length and apparently he had been on the server for 10 hours. Apparently he had a disconnect but if you rejoin within a short time it keeps your scoreboard. I personally know if you rejoin quick enough it doesn't always wipe your scoreboard or your stuff from the map. Only seen it during disconnects. I do not know the whole story, however what I was told was that it started with the gambino mob when spud was prez and went from there. I would suggest checking the logs 9-10 hours prior to the time posted and work your way down to determine when he logged on and it started. When I first logged in there was a flame war, people declaring hacks, and after giving a few warnings, a few more insults. I am not issuing warnings because I think I'm FL staff, I was warning because if it continued much longer I would have started up screen shots. As the arguement ended fairly peacefully I let it lie. Good luck with this ban request and it would seem that not everything the pictures show capture the full event.

Messages In This Thread
An Interesting Ban Request - by bobbycorps - 01-17-2013, 06:18 AM
RE: An Interesting Ban Request - by Old Man Jokhah - 01-17-2013, 08:17 AM
RE: An Interesting Ban Request - by Adman - 01-18-2013, 05:57 PM