DoomDude1
I notice you have left out the part of the logs which took place in the Nexus lobby, before I have moved all of you to a more secluded location.

It is in that part where you have admitted to smashing into the cars which were stationary at the end of the tunnel. You have even stated that (and forgive me if I can't remember the direct quote) "You lagged before hitting them, and the lag ended after you've gone through them". I have also had several witnesses who confirmed your own story - That you were in the taxi that hit the cars.

The logs show that another player had committed CDM, something several players have confirmed to be impossible, since the aforementioned player's car was rammed, thus making the car kill the players.

I shall repeat, yet again, you, yourself have admitted to ramming the cars and the players who were killed in the incident have confirmed you being there, smashing into them.

After I have given out the blacklist you suddenly started claiming that you've never said admitted to anything and that you had nothing to do with it.

Messages In This Thread
DoomDude1 - by pbgben - 01-12-2013, 04:38 PM
RE: DoomDude1 - by DoomDude1 - 01-12-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: DoomDude1 - by pbgben - 01-12-2013, 04:55 PM
RE: DoomDude1 - by Killjoy - 01-12-2013, 05:26 PM
RE: DoomDude1 - by pbgben - 01-12-2013, 06:22 PM
RE: DoomDude1 - by Killjoy - 01-12-2013, 08:25 PM