Unfair Ban
Your name: Add22 STEAM_0:1:57053311

Your ban ID: 21357

Banned by: Jamie

Reason:
Request reviewed and approved.
Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player add22 was found violating rules regarding Complete FailRp, Random Knifing and Breaking FearRP. .
Suspension will be applied for 3 days.

Involved: G3n3r1c G4t0r48 STEAM_0:1:31349162: - 1 day ban
add22 STEAM_0:1:57053311 - 3 day ban
Al_sevenfold STEAM_0:1:41194364 - 3 day ban

Why we should unban you: please review this video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWpDzgYk3...r_embedded

this is why people get banned for prejudice video's
as you may see in the video, the player recording get's involved in our roleplaying by recording. please note he does not record what happens before the event. I add22 have a knife equipped please note it is only equipped when the police force random taze my fellow protestors. let me also note knife v cop with guns and tazer, who wins ?

the ban to be because of fail RP: my response, anyone can record someone killing someone however without full detail of why the offense is committed whether it is for role-play reasons or not. obviously the person recording doesn't understand why we are knifing cops

random knifing : when in real life have you seen, people protesting outside the houses of parliament get tazered ? we reacted with a knife, please note we targeted the police specifically and anyone who tried to interfere with our peaceful protest, please note we didn't have our weapons out before we the cops came

breaking fear rp: the cops tazed us and ran off without handcuffing us nor asking for an arrest warrant for assaulting a police officer, please tell me how the cops didn't break fear rp for stopping the violent protestors which you see today.

one huge disagreement is that G3n3r1c G4t0r48 is shown in the video to kill two cops with a shotgun to the body of the cops, he gets a 1 day ban but we get 3 days for only knifing two cops in the back without killing them? were is the fairness in this. should we have just pulled out a shotgun and got a lighter sentence ? we had guns there to use but choose to use melee weapons because we are not savage killers

please also note that there is another two video's on the link shown below that show how the event escalated when people yet again tried to interfere with our peaceful protest with people joining in and the cops excuse was we told you not to go on the road, as soon as we go on the car parking lot they come back and tazer us please review this post yet again from our perspective
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=23327

Messages In This Thread
Unfair Ban - by add22 - 01-08-2013, 04:34 PM
RE: Unfair Ban - by Al sevenfold - 01-08-2013, 05:05 PM
RE: Unfair Ban - by Jamie - 01-08-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: Unfair Ban - by add22 - 01-08-2013, 08:03 PM
RE: Unfair Ban - by Al sevenfold - 01-08-2013, 08:24 PM
RE: Unfair Ban - by Jamie - 01-08-2013, 10:42 PM
RE: Unfair Ban - by Al sevenfold - 01-08-2013, 11:07 PM
RE: Unfair Ban - by Jamie - 01-09-2013, 12:37 AM