A question for the mod: Famwruadwolr.
Yep, Fultzy was online and he didn't really teleport, as he was being a watchful guardian, he was in the city the majority of the time and only had to run to get to places where people were rule breaking.
I know for a fact Fultzy was there today because he banned a top class minge another point, if you were on 2-3 hours how did you miss this happen? There was a player who prop killed 10-20 people, I told Fultzy about it but the player had left, Fultzy banned them when they got back on (The player kept changing their name and job)
Another thing to support Fultzy being online was, I got handcuffed by a cop (and this happened a few times) For standing in the nexus, there were no laws against being in the nexus and it wasn't trespassing the cop then ran away, leaving me cuffed. I pm'ed Fultzy asking him to break me out of my cuffs in a joking way, in which he responded in the same way. Thus proving that Fultzy was online, for a good while too.
Lead by example.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A question for the mod: Famwruadwolr. - by Al sevenfold - 01-08-2013, 12:53 AM