Putting up maps and content on workshop
(12-28-2012, 12:09 PM)X Armless Gamer X Wrote: I believe you have misunderstood what kind of data you get from the workshop. Nope. It is not alterable by users who download it therefore Soul can control the content people are getting. Nope and Nope The maps have already approved by their original creator sergeant sickness to be used on the workshop. Checking Now It has been this way since the toybox was in use. Iirc, they were relesed in the workshop by the maker Valve isnt going to "take our hard work" because we would still have the regular in use way of getting the content. Stuff on the workshop IS under the control of Valve. If they want it, they will take it. It will remain a private gamemode as im talking about content like props and textures not the whole gamemode that would be ridiculous. Riggggght.... Your right about certain files being restricted as like i said Soul can keep you from abusing the content. SAME CONTENT THAT YOU GET FROM THE FEARLESS DOWNLOAD PAGE just on the workshop is no different other than the means of acquiring such data. But butbut... You cannot UPLOAD banned filetypes (.txt was banned before)s I obviously didnt describe what i was suggesting well enough. One line? No s**t Sherlock, a one line suggestion? So your confusion of what i meant is understandable and I apolagise. Kay

Read the bold.
Still -Support.

EDIT: Hhahahahaha No.
RP_EvoCity2_v2p FacePunch thread Wrote:Do not edit or redistribute this map, it's content, or the addons/svns in any way shape or form without my WRITTEN consent. You may use the content in another map only. No addons. By downloading the map and or addons you agree to this.

What were you saying?

Edit2:
You know, I take people asking me to be more respectful makes me want to be LESS respectful.
Perhaps trying to make more than a ONE LINE SUGGESTIONS, and DESCRIBE IT a bit more.
Kay?
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator

Messages In This Thread
Putting up maps and content on workshop - by York - 12-27-2012, 10:51 PM
RE: Putting up maps and content on workshop - by Doctor Internet - 12-28-2012, 03:11 PM
-Support - by NotSep - 06-15-2013, 06:25 PM