Unban Request
(12-27-2012, 03:12 PM)Adman Wrote:
(12-27-2012, 02:42 PM)Zero Wrote: I'm in the same video so i'll answer my storie here. I got banned 2x for this video (6days in total) because the person posted an extra ban request on me (with the same video) I really don't get why i get banned for flipping my car, there was no admin online, is it not allowed to flip your vichicle or ? No i didn't push it that high (my opinion) and i didn't killed a guy with it while the admins say 'Ban Request 23027 Approved - "Prop-smashing a car resulting in a prop-kill." (Extended due to current ban)' i don't know if you watches the video, but i didn't killed anyone....so, 6days for flipping my car...while rdmers and propkillers mostly get one day...i don't even get why flipping your car ain't allowed, pls explain.

I apologise for any inconvenience, I was not aware of Grub's suspension in Echo's ban request. I have since lifted the duplicate.

As far you Echo, no bloody way. You weren't trying to flip cars you were straight up minging. Prop-blocking Nexus doors and not learning from multiple prior suspensions.

I WAS NOT! i wasnt blocking the nexus DISABLED TOOK OUT THE PARTS IN THE YOUTUBE VID if you saw it exactly 10 secs from then i removed it ITS NOT LIKE IT WAS AN HOUR and I DID LEARN i am sorry! why dont you understand i wasnt hitting zeros car! i was helping him it flew up and hit him i didnt mean to kill the innocent guy adman you have to understand i didnt mean too i love the server and i would not INTEND to hurt any of u IDK WHY in the hell i blocked the nexus but i removed it VERY VERY shortly after. i think i learned my leason when i thought wow i hurt this guy with zeros car i feel soo bad next time i will try better not too INSTEAD u yell at me when i am really sorry about it!

(12-27-2012, 03:12 PM)Adman Wrote:
(12-27-2012, 02:42 PM)Zero Wrote: I'm in the same video so i'll answer my storie here. I got banned 2x for this video (6days in total) because the person posted an extra ban request on me (with the same video) I really don't get why i get banned for flipping my car, there was no admin online, is it not allowed to flip your vichicle or ? No i didn't push it that high (my opinion) and i didn't killed a guy with it while the admins say 'Ban Request 23027 Approved - "Prop-smashing a car resulting in a prop-kill." (Extended due to current ban)' i don't know if you watches the video, but i didn't killed anyone....so, 6days for flipping my car...while rdmers and propkillers mostly get one day...i don't even get why flipping your car ain't allowed, pls explain.

I apologise for any inconvenience, I was not aware of Grub's suspension in Echo's ban request. I have since lifted the duplicate.

As far you Echo, no bloody way. You weren't trying to flip cars you were straight up minging. Prop-blocking Nexus doors and not learning from multiple prior suspensions.

ALSO its not ment for me to be banned for a whole month! why not a week its not like i fucking killed anyone MULTIPLE times or spawned huge ass props!

aww man now its 3 months. i hope your happy adman becuase you know i think i learned from my wrongs and you know ive only been banned 2 times with echo the rest were other people who had the name echo. i wonder how you would feel if you were in this position! thanks for banning me 3 months and being super pissed off at me when you dont know the feelings and how sorry i feel. thanks a lot...
I ran out of ink again...

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Inkkii - 12-27-2012, 01:16 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Zero - 12-27-2012, 02:42 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Inkkii - 12-27-2012, 02:50 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Adman - 12-27-2012, 03:12 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Zero - 12-27-2012, 03:19 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Inkkii - 12-27-2012, 03:41 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Inkkii - 12-27-2012, 05:08 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Ruxandra - 12-27-2012, 03:56 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Inkkii - 12-27-2012, 04:02 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Zero - 12-27-2012, 04:01 PM