[Unofficial] Extreme Centralists International
Biohunter ( Your steam name )
STEAM_0:1:21481223 ( Your Steam ID )
242 Hours: ( How many hours did you spend on FL )
6 valid bans, 1 lifted because invalid ban. ( How many bans do you have )
Industrial ( Strictly military / Industrial Registration)
I think that your industrial branch looks very interesting. I would like to and rather play a role in the economic system than the military. It is a really cool idea to me, that you want to be able to control the business that goes on throughout the city, but for a good cause, as you said you want to make sure the business's actually have a good effect on society. I've always had an interest for the economy (especially dealing) in FL anway. ( A reason why you want to be in this division )
Shadow Associate Agency, some passive clans, one of them I owned was a court RP, "justice law firm", other than that I wasn't really in many Agressive-focused clans. ( What experience do you have in this kind of clan enviroment )
I started playing FL at roughly January-February of 2012, I just recently got back into it, about a week ago, and I think I have the experience to be in a clan again. Not much to tell about myself to be honest. : ( Tell us a little bit about you, don't be a fruitloop )

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Pas/Agr] Extreme Centralists International - by edgie - 12-23-2012, 05:33 AM