President raid and hostage ideas.
(12-09-2012, 09:42 PM)Adman Wrote:
(12-09-2012, 08:45 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote:
(12-09-2012, 03:26 PM)Adman Wrote:
(12-09-2012, 01:58 PM)Tendou Wrote: since laws, taxes and money are not good enough.

Why have you chucked in laws here? It expressly states that taxes and money are not valid reasons yet the President's laws are the most defining of reasons. In fact, it is probably the ONLY way you can 'raid' them.

I would also suggest trying diplomatic ways first, the President once banned crowbars and I formed a Crowbar Freedom Union. We walked on up, chanting for the freedom of the crowbar and within five minutes crowbars were legalised again; no blood spilled.

I find this somewhat ironic. I was funded by a 3rd Party, and gave hobos AK-47s. We demanded reparations, and as a show of force we dispersed two boxes of ammo each into the sky, and we ended up receiving our reparations.
Yet I was banned(perma) because Corleones/Rebels decided to try and raid the mayor whom made it illegal for them to enter the city.

I have no input into the case as I have never witnessed it or do not know the reasoning behind it. I also failed to mention we didn't walk up with weapons or anything, simply as unemployed people.
We didn't either. We went to the intersection in between Tides/Cafe Baltica, and just protested in an organized fashion.

Messages In This Thread
President raid and hostage ideas. - by Tendou - 12-09-2012, 01:58 PM
RE: President raid and hostage ideas. - by Adman - 12-09-2012, 03:26 PM
RE: President raid and hostage ideas. - by Adman - 12-09-2012, 09:42 PM
RE: President raid and hostage ideas. - by Joey Skylynx - 12-10-2012, 12:42 PM