Could you take latest banned off of my ban list please more info bellow:
yeah i dont want to fall out with the admin and moderator but i didnt even leave the server for about an hour. but before that i thought the server had crashed so left to see if could make a quick rejoin to see i could make president but it was sadly my connection dropping.

i dont mean to be funny with but i really did not cdm anyone yesterday i was driving extremely carfully and i had just got a new car so i was getting used to the haddling, i understand that it was a cool down but i really dont want ban on my records for something didnt even do.
i only had the car out once yesterday and i was partoling as police on foot for the rest, really i would never lie to an admin, or anyone at a higher band than me because i dont want a bad rep on this server please could you take it of the logs. even temar said he didnt see a CDM for 7 days and i completely a agree but that one was accidental i believe
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Could you take latest banned off of my ban list please more info bellow: - by Obay - 12-01-2012, 02:22 AM