Unban Todcat
Your name: Todcat

Your ban ID: 3115

Banned by: Console.

Reason: Violating parol terms (Being rude in Teamspeak)

Involved: Everyone in the Teamspeak at that time. People I remember - Alexia, Wweee2345.

Why we should unban you: I feel as though I should be unbanned for a few reasons. This ban occurred a pretty good while ago, and
a lot has changed since then. The day on Teamspeak where I got banned, everyone was playing ArmA 2, and I joined. We were having a friendly game until
in turned into spawn killing and anger followed. Alexia(an admin at the time) was doing it. So, I called her a lot of inappropriate names out of frustration.
A few minutes of doing that later, I was banned permanently from the Teamspeak, the forums, and the server. I feel as though that is a bit harsh for throwing
some names out of frustration.
Since that time I have matured, and nothing of that sort will happen again. I have a filter, and can control what language I use toward people I should
respect(admins, other players). During my time off from FL I began to follow the endless possibilities of Roleplay. As my mind began to reteach itself I soon realized that maybe I didn't give FL the proper chance. Following this came my experimenting on other Roleplay servers which I began to enjoy. I feel I should give FL the proper chance instead of taunting it with my past occurrences. If given the chance I'd further follow the Roleplay I was never able to enjoy.
I hope you read this with all consideration. Thank you,
Todcat.
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]

Messages In This Thread
Unban Todcat - by todcat - 11-29-2012, 01:36 AM
RE: Unban Todcat - by Faustie - 11-29-2012, 01:42 AM
RE: Unban Todcat - by wweee2345 - 11-29-2012, 03:37 AM
RE: Unban Todcat - by todcat - 11-29-2012, 03:44 AM
RE: Unban Todcat - by Grub - 12-02-2012, 02:52 PM
RE: Unban Todcat - by Peterkkristensen - 12-02-2012, 03:44 PM
RE: Unban Todcat - by Killjoy - 12-10-2012, 08:42 AM