Ban request on Maria Tusk
Name of player: R.B.C^5<>^4[U^3A

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24268801

Time in GMT: 11 AM GMT+0

Server: V2D

Summary: I was President on v2d, and everything was going smooth :Good laws, no dictator rp etc.. First, some dude breaks in my office to steal my money. I let it pass because it was a robbery. I ask the policemen and SS to guard, no one comes. Then, I get random hostaged by someone. I let it pass because everyone on the server wouldn't shut up about how I was apparently metagaming by saying I was random hostaged in OOC. Then, in comes the other guy that robbed me earlier and this time the head of SSw as with me, I told him to kill him or taze him, but he just stood there and refused to do anything.

Then, afterwards, I saw a group of individuals in the elevator. Then they come in my office, pull out crowbars, molotovs, etc. I was about to take screenshots, but then they molotoved the whole place and crowbarred me to death. I believe this is RDM. It was a group apparently called "The Legion", and their leader was apparently Maria Tusk

Evidence: As I said, I was going to take screenshots right before I got crowbarred to death but couldn't due to being burned and crowbarred too fast and crashing right after. If members of "The Legion" are on this forum, I would please like clarification on your actions and the reason of them.

(Thanks Salinsky for PMing me the info of Maria Tusk!)

Messages In This Thread
Ban request on Maria Tusk - by $CRIM - 11-04-2012, 11:56 AM
RE: Ban request on Maria Tusk - by Jamie - 11-04-2012, 11:10 PM
RE: Ban request on Maria Tusk - by Jamie - 11-06-2012, 04:25 PM