What do you think of Global Warming?
Maths has a definite answer. What is right, is right. What is wrong, is wrong. I can't see how the question I said has a definite answer? Nothing is proven except maths. That's really it. Life can adapt to the harshest of conditions. Like those fish in the sea with anti-freeze, it can work both ways, because it takes so long, climate change, that animals would adapt so that you may find mammals with a form on anti-freeze, or we become more hairy or fatter (not so you get some cardiovascular disease). But that only works when it takes 100's of millions of years. Humans, speed up the process which makes 'adaption' even harder, almost impossible.

Most of Africa, the middle part, is 'rain forest'. This is compared to the heating control of the Earth. Rain forests dictate the average temperature across the globe. Cutting these down will inevitably warm up the Earth. CO2 is the thing that keeps plants and animals which breath alive. If we reduce the amount of CO2 too much, many animals or humans may die because these plants will be sparse.

Saving people is the right thing but we don't really want to change too much, even though most of this stuff is 'broken' it is hard to fix and change. We can't save too many people because lets face it. The population is 7 billion. Too many people. If these plants save people. Food and water will be more sparse. I don't quite understand what you are saying Midget? From the way I have interpreted it, it seems like you are wanting to plant 'plants' in Africa to help save people?
Regards,
aviator

Messages In This Thread
What do you think of Global Warming? - by aviator - 10-25-2012, 04:38 PM
RE: What do you think of Global Warming? - by aviator - 10-28-2012, 06:37 PM