Melons Unban Request
Rainbow 
Your name: [CTF] Melons

Your ban ID: 11887

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39959455

Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason: RDM

What Happened: A while ago I was permed by Ruxandra for RDM that was caught on fraps. I am fine, and I got what I deserverd, but what I don't get is why I had fingers pointed at me for apparently 'framing' the kid for calling me offencive slurs? This is completely false and I would just like to state that.

Why we should unban you: I've been on this community for a short time and I just goof around sometimes, I just have fun on it and love the players there, in my opinion, its the best RP server on gmod and I just can't stand not being able to go on it, I admit that I was trolling and that I always used to troll A LOT, but I didn't see the harm in it. I took the chance that I had to play on the server for granted without really realizing the harm I was causing, this is my last unban request to FL before you decide if I am unbanned or not remember that I just was joking around and that I will never troll again, IF I am unbanned I assure you that this will be the last time you will see the name Melons before Unban request on this forum

Messages In This Thread
Melons Unban Request - by Emmett - 10-07-2012, 09:14 PM
RE: Melons Unban Request - by Ruxandra - 10-07-2012, 09:22 PM
RE: Melons Unban Request - by Emmett - 10-07-2012, 09:24 PM
RE: Melons Unban Request - by Killjoy - 10-07-2012, 09:26 PM
RE: Melons Unban Request - by Emmett - 10-07-2012, 09:31 PM
RE: Melons Unban Request - by Emmett - 10-08-2012, 07:01 AM
RE: Melons Unban Request - by Ruxandra - 10-10-2012, 07:56 AM