StInG
Your name: StInG

Your ban ID: 15182

Banned by: [FL] DerStorm

Server: Both

Involved: No one

Why we should unban you:
So,all started when Asuma and I something not shared.
In the end, I jumped on the top floor of the nexus,when he wanted to arrest me.After that I received a ban.But I did not know this,because when I after the ban kicked,I went to another server, immediately!It was my mistake, and it was necessary first to go to the website and see maybe this is not a kick and this ban?I went to another server and thought, if I can enter,I don't have ban.I played after the 3-3 .5 hours I was President, it was fun.In the end came to me [FL] DerStorm I thought He wanted to ask about the city (well, in the image of the RP) but said, "Bypassing a ban,Leave server".????At first I could not even respond because, I don't know this word"bypassing", I turned the game and translated. [FL] DerStorm is not guilty, he did his job admin. I was banned from [FL] DerStorm. After that I already went to the site and saw that I was banned [FL]Termin for 24 hours, to perm. ban.I played a lot on your server.I was able to learn and practise English with fun.I met many new friends.Such as - [FL:RP] Tran , [FL:RP] Sanik , [FL:RP] Wweee2345 , [FL:RP] GhostRider , [FL:RP] Infernaw , [FL:RP] X Armless Gamer X , [FL:RP] Red Orchestra and others.Sorry for my bad English.
And If this is the end, I want to say thank you all for 161 Hours of the game...

Messages In This Thread
StInG - by Assassin4ik - 10-02-2012, 06:15 PM
RE: StInG - by DerStorm - 10-03-2012, 10:12 PM
RE: StInG - by Temar - 10-05-2012, 01:11 AM
RE: StInG - by DerStorm - 10-05-2012, 05:35 AM