Unban request Kapisch
Your name: Kapisch

Your ban ID: 11878

Banned by: Holdem

Server: rp_evocity_v2d

Involved: Admin and me.

Why we should unban you: Read below. Summary: Didn't know scripts was bannable, and it was not with purpose since i did not even remember i had it on.

Greetings Fearless community!

I was pretty active on this community like 2 years ago, i even donated to get like 20 000$ ingame i think.

So a couple of days ago i started playing Garry's mod again and i searched for the Fearless server in the server browser but i did not find it. So i joined another RP server, where i met some propkill/propart guy called Crash, and he taught me everything about propkill and about some scripts called Falco's small scripts. So i listened to what he said and i downloaded the Falco small scripts, and he said that you could not get banned from it cause it was a script.

So i started using it on some DarkRP server and was like "Hey, this is cool, i can see players names through walls and stuff."

But today, my friend found this Fearless webpage. And through this webpage i could find the server. I was really excited to play on this server again, drive around with my white golf that i think i bought for those 20 000$.

But then, as soon as i came on the server, i got insta banned and it said check reason on website. And i had been banned for 13 days Sad Then i rememberd that it was probably those scripts.

So....I would appreciate if you could at least lower the ban time since i am really eager to start to play on this server again now when i have found it. And of course i will remove the scripts before joining the server this time, lol. But still, i have my self to blame, so i understand if you cant do anything.

That was all i believe Smile
Woopwoop

Messages In This Thread
Unban request Kapisch - by IsaaKeN - 09-02-2012, 01:15 PM
RE: Unban request Kapisch - by Holdem - 09-02-2012, 07:36 PM
RE: Unban request Kapisch - by IsaaKeN - 09-02-2012, 09:22 PM
RE: Unban request Kapisch - by Holdem - 09-03-2012, 05:13 PM