Careers | The "Ding Fries Are Done" Thread
I'm 12 and I intend to do coding related jobs or any kind of PC stuff that needs to be done.
I will start off with some small jobs to save up some money for the goodtimesyo.
I will work for this guy called ''Tony'' (thats his nickname) and hes a multimillioner in our country.
My stepbrother knows him and he worked for him for a loooooong time. I intend to do so too.
For now, I keep eating TonyResorts (he obviously owns the place) outta my moms pocket.

--

As for the coding job, I intend to create something awesome like CityRP.
I will probably stay around games and gamemodes. Gaming is my pashion so I intend to keep it that way for atleast till I get old and smelly.

--

I also keep doing jobs that aren't quite legal. My hometown is full of crooks. I would tell you people but who knows, maybe Prune's working for the f*cking interpol...
I wouldn't really encourage other people to do what I do, but hey, I do what I can to make some cash.
If you are interested in my illegal activity, PM me on Steam and I will tell you about it...but please don't.
[Image: ssignaturek.png]

thenks tu Campruss for dis awsum signatur!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Careers | The "Ding Fries Are Done" Thread - by KarmaKeith - 08-11-2012, 12:46 AM