is this allowed?
Is this allowed or not?

Your base defenses:

A1) You and two of your buddies have a base. You get a Rifle and post up across the street. You can shoot anyone at their door from your window. Some raiders come up or a cop starts to ram down the door. Your friend PM/skypes you that they are being raided. So you pick them off. Is this allowed?

This shouldn’t be considered metagaming even if using skype cause it’s basically a faster version of type PM. But I was wondering if since your stuff is in there and you are a team, can you cover each other. Some would say well you can’t just randomly help people using deadly force, cause then everyone would claim “dats my buddi I were just helping!!!”. But its not random when all of your stuff is in there, just seems like a good strategy to me.

A2) You own a compound such as the industrial complex. Each of you is in a different area. So when they enter can you open fire from multiple buildings and directions?

A3) If you walk up to your base and cops/raiders are all out front and they are about to break in, they don’t see you yet as they are focused on the building. Can you open fire on them or do you have to go inside and defend? (If they are already breaking in or attempting to of course, not just cause they are standing out front and you are scared.)

Checkpoints in your base:

B1) You set up your fading door checkpoint and force them into a narrow hallway in order to get to the keypad. Which isn’t illegal and actually advised. But on the side of the hallway you can see through to them so you can tell if anyone is hacking your door. Which is also allowed and advised. But we like to put a slit in the middle of the hallway running horizontally. This slit is covered by a “fading window” and attached to a button. When pressed the window fades so you can shoot through. So one guy pushes the button while the other shoots through the slit and kills the raiders. Is this fair since you can wait till there back is turned to do it? I think it is. They can still shoot back through your slit so its not exploiting. It is also not a guaranteed win as it has failed before, though rarely.

B2) There is a way you can place a props where you can shoot their feet from far enough back and they cant shoot you. Is this allowed? For instance you place a prop hanging from the ceiling of course, with just a bit of space from the ground. If you back up a ways, You can hit an intruders feet. But its is unlikely they will hit you back.

B3) If you place props in front of you on the ground and some further up from the ceiling then it allows you to hit an enemies feet without a problem, but it decreases the size of your body showing if not removing it. Can be countered if they are close to you or if they run up and crouch.

Messages In This Thread
is this allowed? - by KeyofChaos - 07-25-2012, 06:56 PM
RE: is this allowed? - by Nevy - 07-25-2012, 07:28 PM
RE: is this allowed? - by KeyofChaos - 07-25-2012, 07:36 PM
RE: is this allowed? - by Ms. Mudpie - 07-25-2012, 07:48 PM
RE: is this allowed? - by Adman - 07-25-2012, 07:55 PM
RE: is this allowed? - by KeyofChaos - 07-25-2012, 08:15 PM
RE: is this allowed? - by Adman - 07-27-2012, 01:01 PM