Unban on permanent ban(dont understand what i did)
(07-11-2012, 01:22 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Me and Faustie were on the server when our system recognized a hack command being ran at your end, upon questioning you denied it.

Since it's 100% certain that this command was entered through the console at your end and you were simply denying everything, you were banned on sight without any further discussion.

1. im not sure what i did, i didnt denyeing nothing i just didnt understand what i did when you came up to me and telling me i tried to hack the server.

(07-11-2012, 01:24 PM)Faustie Wrote: Indeed, our system recognized and stopped a hackfile command which was recognized as trying to crash the server. In light of this evidence, we banned you from our servers. There is no further discussion needed here, unless Temar would like to explain in further detail, he knows more of the technical side than we do.

No need of discussion? i dont understand what i did wrong and i would like an explenation about if and if it makes my mistake i truly regret it. and if it wasent me (just my account) then i quess my computer is hacked. and i will look on it immedatly

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban on permanent ban(dont understand what i did) - by Thornix - 07-11-2012, 02:29 PM