Shamanistic - 1vs3, Pew Pew
Your name: Shamanistic

Your ban ID: 11366

Banned by: [FL] Holdem - Requested by [FL] Andreas

Server: v2d

Involved: Uknown Gundealer (My boss) - Equalizer - Andreas - Constantine - Bassee - Myself.

Why we should unban you: I would question Andreas's ability to judge situations in an admin abuse, but as I read Faustie's threads and alike. I chose the better place would be this forum.

I was spandering around the area of Evocity, looking for a job. I accidently took out my Ak47 infront of a police officer, and by the rules of the president... I was executed for carrying a weapon. (Video Evidence can be added)
I got myself a job as a store guard, for the unknown gundealer. I protected his store for a little while, when he started advertising my services, in /advert. I was told to protect a rebel, called I believe - COnstantine. He was assaulted by police, and attacked with electric tazers and alike. I went around a corner, Said my prayers and loaded my trusty Ak47. I put kevlar equipment on, and got a knife, and crowbar out for backup. I walked down the street, with the AK pointed to the ground, and saw the oppurtunity, the 2 SS and one Police officer was all facing away from me. I started with the highest ranked agent, the head of Special service, and worked my way down the rank to SS and the Police. I got the 3 in one single clip, with 6 bullets remaining. That's when I believe, Sharkie rushed me with a USP at sprinting speed. I turned around and fired the remaining bullets into him. He dropped and I was victorious with few bruises (76hp).

After that, Andreas and Equal came rushing after me. Andreas started on about how I broke FearRP, as to what I apologies if he thought I did, but did not at all agree I did. At all... I'm rather new to the server. But I go a 100% in with the lot that I do. I've read the rules now about 20 times or so. I'm working on reading the forum posts from 1 month back and untill now =D

Anyhow. If it is so, that with a GREAT oppurtunity that you can not take on 3 people what so ever. Then I will sit the punishment, but would like to be informed of unwritten rules.

I'd also like to add that I found this most upsetting, as I was just starting my first clan on the Server, which was to be a passive clan, to protect the citizens and alike.

Messages In This Thread
Shamanistic - 1vs3, Pew Pew - by DawnBreaker - 06-21-2012, 01:26 PM
RE: Shamanistic - 1vs3, Pew Pew - by Mahti - 06-21-2012, 01:41 PM
RE: Shamanistic - 1vs3, Pew Pew - by DawnBreaker - 06-21-2012, 01:44 PM
RE: Shamanistic - 1vs3, Pew Pew - by equal - 06-21-2012, 02:22 PM
RE: Shamanistic - 1vs3, Pew Pew - by DawnBreaker - 06-21-2012, 03:03 PM
RE: Shamanistic - 1vs3, Pew Pew - by Holdem - 06-21-2012, 02:52 PM
RE: Shamanistic - 1vs3, Pew Pew - by Andreas - 06-21-2012, 03:16 PM
RE: Shamanistic - 1vs3, Pew Pew - by DawnBreaker - 06-21-2012, 04:07 PM
RE: Shamanistic - 1vs3, Pew Pew - by Andreas - 06-21-2012, 05:17 PM
RE: Shamanistic - 1vs3, Pew Pew - by Killjoy - 06-21-2012, 08:31 PM