Accidently turned on Aimbot and tried to turn it off but couldn't
Sad 
(G*) The Other Guy : my friend i sometime plays with (KillerKock)

Your ban ID: Number 11184

Banned by: Temar

Server: I Have been Banned from em both

Involved: No One was involved except the Admins.?

Why we should unban you: Becuase i accidently turned on a Hack without consciously about it. And stood completely still so didnt used against anyone as i was trying to turn it off.

Hi! I got recently banned forever because i accidently turned on Aimbot. And i dont even know how i did! I have never used Aimbot for any Gmod server ever! And i have honestly to much respect for that server to ever use any kinds of hacks! Im very sad that i got accused for gonna use it! So the story is like this: i was standing in the garage near the slums, I decided to stand complete still an try to turn it off so it wouldn't be used on anyone. i was AFK while sitting with the console up, and idk somehow i must have writting Something with "Ai" since it automaticlly came up with the suggestion and activated it And i somehow got it enabled! I tried as fast as possible to turn it off, But there wasent any command that said off. So i tried to Type Aimbot_off/Aimbot_disable etc. And i know that this sounds like totally bullshit! but i respect that server even though minges sometimes just ruins it! All i want to is be able to play on the server! Idk if you reset the whole account or anything. i just want to play again.

Messages In This Thread
Accidently turned on Aimbot and tried to turn it off but couldn't - by Mikk597d - 06-16-2012, 05:20 PM