'Random Tranqing'
Quote:You can never tranqulize nor kill people for that matter just because you thought they were shooting at you.
How would you feel if you just spawned and somebody randomly tranqulized you, and then accused you for randomly shooting at you? Both of these guys were upset by your tranqulizing, so justice were served.
So I can't defend myself in irregular combat? Flawless logic.
I scanned the area for roughly a minute before actually firing any shots, and all I could see was the Corleones who seemed to be scanning for me.
And regarding the 'in their shoes' question, I wouldn't bitch.

Quote:Your aggressive behavior made you do a stupid decision, which ended up in you getting banned. End of story.
And how about you stop dealing with stuff yourself and use @? Or are you too afraid that people think you are a kiss-up?
Nothing personal, I hate administrative forces in general. Not the players, but the fact that things which aren't coded are forced into some happy-list of guidelines to follow. Rulelists are never used properly, and are manipulated and loophole'd over time.
It's not the matter of kissing-up, but I don't want to seem like a manipulative asshole to some people who are actually good friends of mine.

Quote:Wow that argument is very invalid.
Just because it doesn't harm anyone, makes it okay?
Have they lost anything? No. It was a tranq dart...
Has their 'operations' stopped producing money? No... It's coded to continue.
Did I go over there and attempt to hostage them? No. I tranqed and got ready to drive away from the area to avoid anymore violence.

Messages In This Thread
'Random Tranqing' - by Joey Skylynx - 06-07-2012, 09:31 PM
RE: 'Random Tranqing' - by Killjoy - 06-08-2012, 08:10 PM
RE: 'Random Tranqing' - by Joey Skylynx - 06-08-2012, 08:20 PM
RE: 'Random Tranqing' - by Joey Skylynx - 06-08-2012, 06:01 PM
RE: 'Random Tranqing' - by Joey Skylynx - 06-09-2012, 06:36 PM
RE: 'Random Tranqing' - by beflok - 06-10-2012, 01:26 AM
RE: 'Random Tranqing' - by StillAlive - 06-10-2012, 12:58 PM
RE: 'Random Tranqing' - by Killjoy - 06-10-2012, 05:48 PM
RE: 'Random Tranqing' - by Joey Skylynx - 06-10-2012, 06:52 PM
RE: 'Random Tranqing' - by Killjoy - 06-10-2012, 09:30 PM