Ban request for gregnator
(05-17-2012, 01:56 AM)Beflok Wrote: Greg did I not tell you over steam chat not to say this to someone as it could be a girl?

I would like a girl admin(Rux or alexia) to handle this ban request since they would be able to judge how this comment may feel to a girl.

Basically greg I told you to not throw insults at people because it will just make them want to troll/flame more. Gather evidence and post ban requests for yourself you shouldn't be taking matters into your own hands.

What I asked you was After the ban request was made.

p.s. I just noticed you said that i said: "I'm the first guy who got married" nope, didn't say that. We where having a little Gay marriage rp, me and a couple of people, and I said through advert: "We are the first married gay couple in evocity"
You said I don't care, and to be honest I was annoyed, but you where annoying everyone on ooc trying to engage flame-wars but the person I "married" to, thought you said that out of homophobic reasons. If you don't care why bother to answer on it? And if you do, should't the answer be through pm or advert and not ooc? Won't that be seen as metagaming what you did?

I hope a female admin could come and take a look at it, you can ask a lot of people in 33x, I am trying to help people as much as possible, not degrade them or something.

The thing I hate about this ban request is, you make me look like I knew your gender and that i'm a sexist jerk, which I am not.
But if this would lead me towards a ban, I must ask: "Does this mean that no-one can say anything anymore?" "Should people be afraid that if they say "Your a Douchebag, or F*ck or whatever that they could get banned?"
If the answer is yes, that would mean that 80% of the people who play in the Fearless servers, get the risk of getting banned? Because nearly everyone has said a word, but I don't think Fearless would be scared of a word? Some words can be offensive indeed, but is the word "Vagina" that offensive? I hope the admins think about this all and think about: "If we ban him for saying 1 thing, doesn't that mean we should ban others for saying a word?" And doesn't that mean when people discover I get banned for the word vagina that theres going to be a shitstorm of ban request coming to Fearless just because of words?

Please read everything that has been posted in this thread and after that, its up to you.
[Image: sigt10.jpg]

-President of the Clowns-
Thats me!

Most...Epic...Comment...EVER
(05-17-2012, 08:56 AM)mandenmedpistole Wrote: im a witness and i saw it all

Messages In This Thread
Ban request for gregnator - by Shock Wave - 05-16-2012, 09:30 PM
RE: Ban request for gregnator - by gregnator - 05-16-2012, 09:40 PM
RE: Ban request for gregnator - by Shock Wave - 05-16-2012, 09:43 PM
RE: Ban request for gregnator - by gregnator - 05-16-2012, 09:55 PM
RE: Ban request for gregnator - by Shock Wave - 05-16-2012, 09:59 PM
RE: Ban request for gregnator - by Quack - 05-16-2012, 11:38 PM