Ban request against 'Whatthe12' and Officer Jackal
How did we know you were armed? The guy who called me for backup said that there was an armed man in the condemned building.

We did have an rp reason to search the building, you were living in a condemned building and was also armed with an illegal weapon.

There is almost no way to get someone to tell them their OOC name for a warrant, so we might as well RP'd that with the finger print scanner, (also you can't warrant with an IC name for some reason...)

All I was told to do, is to Come assist in a search of a condemned building that had illegal inhabitants living inside of it, that was armed with an illegal weapon, then asked the president for a search warrant on that building.

You might as well post a BR on every other police that raid a building, as everysingle time it's the same thing. Look at owners prop, see's owners name, get warrant, though I have seen on other servers this is considered metagaming

Edit: I also looked in the rules long and hard and I never saw anything saying not to look at a prop to find the owners name for a warrant.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban request against 'Whatthe12' and Officer Jackal - by Shorty - 05-12-2012, 02:54 PM