Iceman Slander, disrespect, Spamming
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?) {SB1}|Iceman

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?) STEAM_0:0:1917931

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?) 1-2AM on 5/2/12

Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) rp_evocity_v2d

Summary: (What happened?) I demoted Iceman for saying in advert "If someone attacks the president I will NOT defend him." Then he spent the next 3 hours or so saying how I ruined his RP and how I was such a minge. He had been told multiple times to stop spamming OOC with his complaints yet refused to stop. I once followed him around for about a minute to see if I could catch him breaking other rules but he decided to tell me to stop and eventually start yelling about how me and my friends were gay and how I am the worst RPer he has ever met. He later said that I had RDMed him(Slander) and said I had broke various other rules. He has posted wrong information about me and a SS that was on at the time I was president and was also trying to get iceman to stop clogging up chat. He also insulted the admin that banned him(Beflok) for yelling at me in this thread: Thread . He not only annoyed everyone on the servers, he managed to keep disrespecting me and anyone who didn't like him after getting blacklisted from OOC.
Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get) SS that were on at the time I was president on that day can confirm the disrespect over vchat. The spamming and slander anyone on the server at that time can confirm and should show up in chat logs.

Messages In This Thread
Iceman Slander, disrespect, Spamming - by Natecat - 05-02-2012, 03:52 AM