Everything you need to play on the servers
(01-04-2014, 10:30 AM)Evil Elf Wrote: I tried installing the content packs but id does not seem to work I made a folder called fl content and put everything in there and I still cant see the custom police car texture.

you may need to get the scars modles

http://facepunch.com/threads/885040
The following 1 user Likes pwn_yoda's post:
  • NiceTry
Thank you for an easy guide !! it is such a rare thing ! Heart
The following 1 user Likes Villain's post:
  • NiceTry
Can anyone help me, I cant hear the evoradio or Take Five music when I join. I have no idea how to fix it
The following 1 user Likes euanoliver97's post:
  • NiceTry
(02-18-2014, 02:26 PM)euanoliver97 Wrote: Can anyone help me, I cant hear the evoradio or Take Five music when I join. I have no idea how to fix it

Check in your volume mixer and make sure something called awesomium process isn't muted. It is the secondary volume that controls the starting music.
The following 1 user Likes Rolorox's post:
  • NiceTry
when i join im getting a missing map but i have the map and the content
The following 1 user Likes maacke's post:
  • NiceTry
Are you sure you ..

1) Fully downloaded the particular map from the link in this thread (Mind you there are 3)? Sometimes if your connection is slow or drops during the download of files such as the map, they get corrupted so you may want to re-download it.
2) Do you have the map installed in the right directory? I had a friend who had this same problem because he dropped the map in the wrong directory, which was his problem.
The following 1 user Likes Zenra's post:
  • NiceTry
The Content .ZIP dose not have it all in one Folder its Separate Folders what do I do?
The following 1 user Likes BouncingBall's post:
  • NiceTry
Thanks! Smile
The following 1 user Likes BouncingBall's post:
  • NiceTry
I love this. I love the community, the maps and everything else about it! I'm glad I donated. It was so worth it. Cheese
The following 2 users Like TheQuickestSloth's post:
  • James_Gaff, NiceTry
how do you install material fix for v33x

Huh
The following 1 user Likes gamingviking11's post:
  • NiceTry