Everything you need to play on the servers
Content zip Updated
The following 1 user Likes Temar's post:
  • NiceTry
I downloaded and installed the content pack and the spawn list. I thought I had done it correctly but when I open the spawn list there are still errors. I installed the above by extracting the materials, models, sounds, and settings in garrysmod/garrysmod. No problems with the spawn list. PS. By having not installed the content pack correctly I have been crashing on the connect to the server.
The following 1 user Likes Eskay's post:
  • NiceTry
(03-09-2013, 08:22 AM)Homer Wrote: I downloaded and installed the content pack and the spawn list. I thought I had done it correctly but when I open the spawn list there are still errors. I installed the above by extracting the materials, models, sounds, and settings in garrysmod/garrysmod. No problems with the spawn list. PS. By having not installed the content pack correctly I have been crashing on the connect to the server.

Same issue.
The following 1 user Likes SilentK's post:
  • NiceTry
i have problem please can someone help to fix my problem my problem is i download all the files for the evocity 2d and im playing gmod and i see errors on the fearlass server i have css can someone help me plz Huh
The following 1 user Likes lefterisn21's post:
  • NiceTry
Make a folder called "flcontent" in garrysmod/garrysmod/addons and extract the content of content pack to this folder. Hope it works.
The following 1 user Likes Volimius's post:
  • NiceTry
Content pack updated to prevent problems above. Place flcontent folder in your addons folder.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Nathan, NiceTry
The link for the Hl1&2 is broken D: Please give me a quick other link Cheese
The following 2 users Like TheDoctorâ„¢'s post:
  • FusionPwN, NiceTry
SoulRipper we need new links to HL1&2 dude, the links are broken
The following 1 user Likes FusionPwN's post:
  • NiceTry
HL1&2 content download link is broken
The following 1 user Likes Nathan's post:
  • NiceTry
SoulRipper

half-life episode 1&2 are not down loading
I had to wipe my laptop and now I cant download half-life episode so how can i get back please?

Decie_ere
The following 1 user Likes decie_ere's post:
  • NiceTry