[Forum Game] Corrupt a wish!
Granted but you don't choose that wish, the genie spirals out of his lamp and says "Blud, have this" and he hands you an egg, you crack the egg and a T-Rex jumps out and eats your head off.
I wish Tandy would think more about his wishes to avoid events such as this ^
Granted. But he thinks long and hard about them however still proceeds to wish for the same things.

I wish for pizza.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Granted but the pizza is made out of human feaces and a giant baby whale forces you to eat it, if you don't he'll belly flop on your face.
I wish for edible, normal pizza.
(02-15-2015, 05:40 PM)Dex Wrote: Granted but the pizza is made out of human feaces and a giant baby whale forces you to eat it, if you don't he'll belly flop on your face.
I wish for edible, normal pizza.

Granted, but Bear Grylls suddenly appears, he thinks he's in the Saharan desert so he rolls your pizza into a tube and then pissess in it, and wraps it around his neck.

I wish Dex could stop being so big headed. Smile 
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Granted, but then his head's so small and he loses a chunk of his brain and dies, and you get put in prison for murder and his death haunts you for years on end.
I wish Tandy would be less of a scrub.
(02-15-2015, 07:48 PM)Dex Wrote: Granted, but then his head's so small and he loses a chunk of his brain and dies, and you get put in prison for murder and his death haunts you for years on end.
I wish Tandy would be less of a scrub.

Granted, but you become 'ScrubLord'

I wish I had 20 BMW's IRL.
Granted, but they all look like:
[Image: i6edh56rzds1e72ulmb8.jpg]

I wish my pony could fly.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
(02-15-2015, 08:13 PM)Tandy Wrote: Granted, but they all look like:
[Image: i6edh56rzds1e72ulmb8.jpg]

I wish my pony could fly.

Granted, but while you are flying on it's back you collide with a plane and get completely...rekt

I wish I had a flying car.
Granted but it crashes and burns.

I wish for people to stop corrupting wishes so we can all live happily ever after.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(02-15-2015, 11:28 PM)Marty Wrote: Granted but it crashes and burns.

I wish for people to stop corrupting wishes so we can all live happily ever after.
Granted, but someone starts another thread like this in another forum.

I wish I could fly SoulRipper's glider.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member