Server Economy.
What is a server economy, I was there when this guy started spawning in loads of BMWs and admins said it would ruin the economy. What does this mean?
Basically, We have a economy where we keep a balance on things and well some people don't think about how that changes because Its like real life.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

Basically, keeping a balance so that the BMW which is one million dont decrease in value. If a BMW would be super easy to get, then what's the point of having it so "expensive"?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Except ofcourse, that the economy of FL has been fucked since 2012.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 8 users Like equal's post:
  • HellShell, Arxxy, Craz, Prosto, Weecow, DarkN00b, Baskingner, Joykill
what economie?

didn't know there was one
Regards,
aviator
The following 2 users Like aviator's post:
  • Craz, Noble
You can have a real economy with a pay to win type like we have set up.

But if someone spawned a bunch of BMWs it will decrease the car on value as well as destroy what economy we actually have.
I think I understand it now,thank you.
Don't feed the troll.
(08-25-2014, 06:45 AM)Viktor Wrote: Basically, keeping a balance so that the BMW which is one million dont decrease in value. If a BMW would be super easy to get, then what's the point of having it so "expensive"?

Make it 'more expensive'.
(08-26-2014, 07:52 AM)DarkN00b Wrote:
(08-25-2014, 06:45 AM)Viktor Wrote: Basically, keeping a balance so that the BMW which is one million dont decrease in value. If a BMW would be super easy to get, then what's the point of having it so "expensive"?

Make it 'more expensive'.
That will cause inflation.
We are like butterflies who flutter for a day and think it is forever.