PR: [FL:RP] GreeD^
Name of player:[FL:RP] GreeD^

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:41161698

Time in GMT: 20:40 Ish

Server: v4b1

Summary: He died in a car crash and i went to pick up his guns this is when his friend killed me for doing so then i get pms from Greed asking for them back so he was breaking nlr. i wasnt going to break nlr to give them back so i dident

Evidencehttp://imgur.com/a/c1SsH
[Image: giphy.gif]
Give me back my XM
(06-30-2016, 08:04 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Give me back my XM

You died
I want my XM back
Well, you've already thrown your trust out the window. You said you would have given them back if you hadn't been shot, but you got shot because you were running away with the weapons. Nice work with the lies.

(I am involved because I was the one who shot him for stealing weapons from a deceased criminal associate)
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
You also broke FearRP I had an AK out at the time Barry was asking for them back.

Also you minge grabbed them m8, we were trying to collect them as Greed and Falcons crashed into each other by accident.

Before that I had my AK out and Barry told you to fuck off....so that's another FearRP violation.
Wait, what is greed even being reported for ?
Player Report: Denied

Insufficient evidence to take disciplinary action against accused. PM's aren't restricted to IC chat. He appears to just be expressing grief for the loss of his precious XM.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator