Report : Ltblackcoat
Name of player: Lt.Blackcoat

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:21099621

Time in GMT: About 3-4 PM.

Server: v33x

Summary: Killed SRU Sargent as Police Sargent.

Evidence:: Truthfully None.

Before you Point it out YES, I have just reported myself, In a rare moment of madness I lost my cool and behaved in a way that was inappropriate.

But regardless of any factors (including the chaotic nature of V33X, acute headaches, a trying SRU Sargent, and the fact he shot me deliberately first) It was ultimately, I, who became in the wrong by my actions, and so between a clean conscience and a clean record, I have chosen conscience.

So what happened?

After factors above, the SRU and I bickered over how a subject would be sent up to the prez, (he had less hours, was younger, and had the audacity to tell me how to do my job, and was generally patronizing), so I readied my gun again, a shot is released by accident into the SRU, I don't however apologise, he shots me in the back, and long story short, the above happens and the President demotes me, and I change server later to have a better (uneventful) day.

For my part, I will be far more mindful of working already stressful jobs in already stressful servers under Stress!

I await your response.
Thank you for admitting your wrongdoings, if you are stressed, be careful, and have a cool off and do something else the meanwhile.
Your record will stay clean, but be careful in the future.