Report: Eddy
Video 
Name of player: Eddy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26559344

Time in GMT: 24th of October (Yesterday) at around 21:50 (GMT+0)

Server: v2d

Summary:
I had just finished giving a citizen a fine for jaywalking when Eddy pulled up on the opposite side of the road, blocking the path of a bus.

After being told off by me and another police officer the accused sped away, violently crashing into the city tunnel checkpoint.

I caught up with him and told him to get out. He complied. I told him why I stopped him and warranted the accused for arrest on grounds of reckless driving. With my pistol still aimed at them, the accused got in his car and drove off.

I run around for a while when I meet them close to the city tunnel. I tell them again to stop, but they do not comply.

I run in with the accused again in the slums and face-to-face tell them to stop. They do not.

I chase them and manage to ram their BMW in order to stop them, running after them, but meet my demise by a bus.

Evidence:

Spoiler: Video evidence for report on Eddy
00:30 - I tell the accused to stop or I will shoot.
02:10 - I run in with the accused again, telling them to stop.
03:00 - I meet the accused at the slums and face to face tell them to stop.

P.S. It has been a while since I last made a player report, therefore I forgot to do 'status' in console to find out the steam id of the accused. I tried the steam id search but it returned a lot of results for the name 'Eddy'. Their license plate at the time was 'KWD-182' and I believe their forum profile is http://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?act...&uid=11137.
I will search the logs of that time to find his SteamID, then I can give out his punishment.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
This is his SteamID STEAM_0:1:26559344

Please add it so that I can approve this properly.

Thanks.
Approved. Player broke FearRP.
Moved.