Smoggerin - Unban request
Your name: Smoggerin

Your ban ID: 60812

Banned by: [FL] Pinky

Reason: FearRP

Involved: Possibly Brennan and others.

Why we should unban you: I fully understand what I did was wrong, I tried to listen to what Pinky said but their microphone just muffled a little bit and then I was banned for a day. I was not warned, I think maybe he should of took into consideration my hours played on the server. It's easy for me to make mistakes so a warning would have cleared it up fine, I enjoy playing the server so this is a shock to me.

I apologise for the rule I broke.

Thank you.
I honestly dont see why you should be unbanned the mic lag isnt an excuse we all had guns pointed at you.
I was trying to talk to you but i seemed that you just ignored me.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
(04-12-2015, 10:36 PM)Pinky Wrote: I honestly dont see why you should be unbanned the mic lag isnt an excuse we all had guns pointed at you.
I was trying to talk to you but i seemed that you just ignored me.

I was confused after I thought you were inviting me to your base or home, the door was opened by someone so I walk in and they watched me come in.

The mic lag happened after the situation, it was while you had me frozen so I didnt catch what you said, I have no real excuse for breaking FearRP I just got really confused and wanted you to realise how I am sorry for breaking the rule, that it wont happen again and that I have learnt my lesson.

If not can I not even get a ban shortage? I'm not a minge, I enjoy the server and play it to RP to the best of my ability.
24h ban is normal for a fearRP brekage. you broke a rule and got banned

Denied
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]