Unban request
ElBrando |AUT/GER|: (no one)
60759: (Number of the ban 2.)
[b]Banned by: ([FL] Raptor)
[b]Advertising: (i wroten somethink in the ooc tought it was a text to say hello but i suddenly pressed ctrl v and then enter i forgott that  pasted a text from  the last game i played before gmod  played World of tanks there i ctrl c a text and forgott that i ctrl c it and suddenly i maked in ooc ctrl v  after that  wroted in ooc soory that wasnt planned for ooc and 20 secounds later i got bannedn thought  got banned because i maked somethink wrong on my house!!)
[b]Involved: (only me and later the stuff member
[b]Why we should unban you:
(because t was really i promiis really a accident  realy forgotten that i have the text from the last game still in ctrl c and i suddenly pressed ctrl v i am really sorry but pls dont ban me for ever  wll accept few days for this stupid failure by me but pls not for ever i love fearless it was my secound ban after over 300 hours so forgive me that)
[Image: 2016-01-20%2B-%2B1]
ElBrandoSuess / Brandon Suess
posted ths here because n the other page t doesnt works for me
cant post that cause alwasy say Use Template, You can find it in a Sticky Thread in the relevant board
here my fixed version
ElBrando |AUT/GER|: no one

60759: Number of the ban 2

Banned by: [FL] Raptor
Advertising: i wroten somethink in the ooc tought it was a text to say hello but i suddenly pressed ctrl v and then enter i forgott that  pasted a text from  the last game i played before gmod  played World of tanks there i ctrl c a text and forgott that i ctrl c it and suddenly i maked in ooc ctrl v  after that  wroted in ooc soory that wasnt planned for ooc and 20 secounds later i got banned

Involved: only me and later the stuff member.

Why we should unban you: because t was really i promiis really a accident  realy forgotten that i have the text from the last game still in ctrl c and i suddenly pressed ctrl v i am really sorry but pls dont ban me for ever  wll accept few days for this stupid failure by me but pls not for ever i love fearless it was my secound ban after over 300 hours so pls forgive me that
Please move your thread to the correct location
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]