Ban request on ﺕ Madara Uchiha ﺕ
Exclamation 
Name of player: ﺕ Madara Uchiha ﺕ

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:10345194

Time in GMT: About 15:27

Server: v2p

Summary: Recently me and my mate had 2 firemen abuse their fire axes to break into our base (they both have BR's also), after tracking them down and killing them, I was going to request the president to demote them before posting a BR. Then (as picked up on the RT camera) an SRU started shooting my mate who was on lookout. Just to clarify, there were no laws against how our base was designed nor did they have any kind of warrants on either of us. After killing my mate through a tiny gap in our base walls, he knew that there was also someone else inside (me) so instead of requesting a search warrant, the same fireman that had previously broken into our base before, opened the door for him with his fire axe so the SRU could lay a mag of lead inside my body. I tried to tell him he could not do that and refused to shoot him, but he carried on anyway and finished the job.

Evidence: Pay attention to the RT camera in the top left of my screen, that's where you can clearly see the fireman use his axe to break the fading door open.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxSb2SUc...e=youtu.be
Yes,i agree they've raided me as corleones while i were the don
corleone,and they said it's not them while i saw them crack out
the keypad and taking my contraband. "I will get screenshot/video next time".

Yes,i agree they've raided me as corleones while i were the don
corleone,and they said it's not them while i saw them crack out
the keypad and taking my contraband. "I will get screenshot/video next time".
A floating camera and a walkway... Is that yours?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
" after tracking them down and killing them, I was going to request the president to demote them before posting a BR."

AFTER tracking them down and killing them? You should have posted a BR/called an admin in the first place, not go and kill them.
Ban request denied. Ensure you read the rules very carefully.