Ban Request on [FL] Venom
Name of player: [FL] Venom

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42682118

Time in GMT: 19:57

Server: v2d

Summary: [FL] Venom is a bad admin and he should feel bad about it!

Evidence: Venom is the only one who is looking at my ban requests on himself, this is unfair as it should be reviewed by an another admin not himself. Venom should be a role-model as he is an admin but he was a member of an offensive group on steam which he has recently removed because I told him I was incredibly offended by this as I am a black male myself and I was offended with the language. I was banned by Venom for "Attempting to crash the server". 30 props would not crash the server unless the server is incredibly bad (Which it isn't Wink. 16 year old's should not be admins on Fearless as they're many rules that the average 16 year old can not wrap his head around. All the other admins and mods are normally very friendly to me, but Venom on the other hand is NOT!

Venom is Venom to this server! Someone please call Spiderman to ban this evil,evil boy.
If you want another admin I'll give you one, but I don't see what rule I broke here?
Denied. This is your last warning for violating forum rules, action will be taken if you continue.