Unban Request
Your name: [E.L.D.]massimo_bruno

Your ban ID: 48978

Banned by: [FL] Fultz

Reason: Random Raid

Involved: A Civilian And A Black Market Dealer. ( Names Unavailable)

Why we should unban you:
Before I start, I would like to thank you for reading this.. Anyway, I should be unbanned because this simply was not my fault, let me explain, I was buying of off a black market dealer, he told me to sit in the back, so I did I didn't buy anything because it was out of my price range ETC, so I got out of the chair spawning in someone's base above the black market dealer's shop, therefore I was stuck in his base, then the owner opened the door after me shouting for 5 minuets saying 'Let Me Out!!' he opened his door as I said before, and shot me (not killing me) ! I was saying let me leave however he did not listen and called a admin who then banned me point blanc with out me explaining what was going on.. once again thank you for reading this much appreciated..

Massimo
Ok, firstly, he is lieing. What was happening, the BMD (twist3d matrix) and me, were together, I was rebel, you were a rebel leader. Anyways, I was with the bmd, and you came in, you diddnt want to buy ANYTHING. You never asked to buy anything, you just got there, and he opened his backroom witch had weed, and you ran strait in there, and I did to watching you cause bmd was my friend, anyways, you went back there, we waited like 20 seconds cause I was stuck, and when I finally saw, there were 3 chairs back there. Your chairs. You used those to get into my base, and when I did it to, you were in there and stole ALL my weed, and my money from my contraband. I took out my shotgun, and tried to kill you cause you wouldnt come out cause it was my home, and you sat on my contra instead saying "haha cant kill me now" so I shot the contra and killed you, 5 seconds later you demoted me. later, you and the bmd were raiding my house, (bmd is innocent just so you know we got it covered with eachother) and you saw me, you used a chair to get back into my room, I got into my room and shot you again, then after I killed you a SECOND time the admin came to us, got you, then banned you. End of story, admins, this man is not innocent one bit, but it is for you to decide.
[Image: Brapierwit2%20Alt%20Signature.png]
Always do what you are afraid to do -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Haha! you have it all wrong, i said i need to buy somthing so i he told me to go into the back and told me to sit.. so i did, i jumped out of the chair because i didnt like the price then i spwaned in your base someone how.. however, why was the blackmarket dealer have chair up against the ceiling? huh? and also.. you didnt tell me to get out i was yelling to get out, first time you saw me you shot me.. dont lie... :/
If you were stuck in the base you could of used @ and I would of got you out.
Those chairs were yours, and explain, you were the one who stole my contra/weed when it was all done, and I went in there to, and I caught you picking it up, and I was yelling get out the entire time, you told me to get out, I said it was my home, you said oh and then sat on my contra to avoid my gun when I had it pointed at you while yelling Get Out, therefore also breaking FearRp.
(information but was later resolved): After words, I stole the BMD's weed, cause I thought it was he that helped you, as he went up there multiple times, and he came to my base WITH you, and it was only a minute after, so therefore you ALSO broke NLR by coming back, then you and him raided my base. I came back after 5 minutes, and you 2 were still there, while on the ground was a chair and once again, you were in my room with the contraband inside.
(Ignore the information about bmd): I went inside and found you in there, and after words I heard from the bmd say to the mod or me I think, and he said that you said along the lines of "Lets put chairs down and get inside his walls" While he denied as I said I found you in there withh a chair on the ground.

Once again you fail to realize what you did was wrong.
[Image: Brapierwit2%20Alt%20Signature.png]
Always do what you are afraid to do -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Denied.

User has not replied and is unbanned.