UBR
Your name: (Alpha12)

Your ban ID: (48915)

Banned by: ([FL] ZedsDead)

Reason: (Double dooring, Ignoring admin, Admin disrespect)

Involved: Alpha12, ZedsDead, with COUNTRY BOY38 as a witness)

Why we should unban you: (I should be unbanned because i have done nothing wrong. Double dooring (aka: fading doors) is not illegal on the server, nor is it even hinted that it is frowned upon. I was not ignoring the admin seeing as how he never addressed me in any form. I will admit to the admin disrespect, but it was only after Zed pulled me out of my base with his phys gun, and froze me in place, so that he could proceed to write the ban without any real justification. )
You had placed a fading door right behind a world door, making it double dooring.
I even blacklisted your friend for the same exact reason earlier.

When it comes to you ignoring me and the admin disrespect.
I TPed to you first and you were the owner of the double door. You kept on running away, doing your own thing.
I grabbed you and took you to the door you were double dooring at. When i dropped you, you ran away again.

I went outside of the house to show you the outside of the door, and to show how you were double dooring,
so I TPed you to ME this time, and you instantly tried to run back inside, but your friend was blocking you from entering the house. I then FROZE you and grabbed you and placed you back in front of the door, where i could FINALY type with you in reach so you could hear me if I were to type, but before I had time to type anything at all, you responded with "F**k off".

At that point, I had had enough of you, and simply issued a ban instead of a warning and/or blacklist.
User was found guilty of Double dooring, ignoring admin and admin disrespect.

Denied.