Random intentional cdm + Team killing rjricker10
Name of player: rjricker10

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68153906

Time in GMT: 1:30am - 2:30am (london)

Server: v33x

Summary: I was a cop standing on the pavement outside the nexus, he reversed into me (he was also cop) damaged me, so I moved he then reverses out and I pull my camera out because I anticipate the inevitable he runs me over for no reason.

Evidence: His name on the list after CDM showing his details and kills
The build up...
Him reversing back to get more acceleration
The moment before the innevitable
Me lying on dead on the ground after the CDM (note I was on the zebra crossing)
You're more likely to be run over stood in the middle of the road, why didn't you walk to the pavement?
(03-03-2014, 05:14 PM)Verzyn Wrote: You're more likely to be run over stood in the middle of the road, why didn't you walk to the pavement?
I was crossing the zebra crossing, and I also forgot to say that he said this after he did it on mic " *laughs* ahh that was a nice cdm"

(03-03-2014, 06:12 PM)The big sexy russian Wrote:
(03-03-2014, 05:14 PM)Verzyn Wrote: You're more likely to be run over stood in the middle of the road, why didn't you walk to the pavement?
I was crossing the zebra crossing, and I also forgot to say that he said this after he did it on mic " *laughs* ahh that was a nice cdm"
Arent zebra crossing designed for crossing the road?

Arent zebra crossing designed for crossing the road?
And he still reversed into me for no reason in the first place I was also stopping to tyoe that I was gonna put up BR when he revesred back to accelrate , to get more chance of killing me!
Evidence unclear, denied.