Unban yaLALA
Thumbs Up 
Your name: yaLALA

Your ban ID: 38539

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason: Prop climbing, tranquilizing everyone on his sight from there, not here to RP at all. - Extended due to # of bans

Involved: The people i tranq ( dont know there names )

Why we should unban you: I want to apologize for what I've done. I know that was wrong of me but I have learned from my mistakes and I will never do things like that again. I've been playing on this server very long time and has actually spent a lot of money on it. I have a BMW which I have purchased using money. I want you to give me a another chance. I dont care if you will put me on a test or things like that i just want to play again. I miss just fearless so much and I want to play on the best server i know Smile
Jones The King
You've had 8 chances to prove you can change and you haven't. You've also proven to me that you have generally no concept of RP or acceptable behavior.
(12-08-2013, 03:57 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: You've had 8 chances to prove you can change and you haven't. You've also proven to me that you have generally no concept of RP or acceptable behavior.
It is now two months since I last played, I know I've got many bans and have done a lot of stupid things but it will not happen again. You may not have seen me when I play, I have made many "rp" things like playing normally and just farms money I made ​​things like Monk RP. I've done a lot of stupid things but I have also played serius much of the time. I have changed a lot in the last 2 months. I have become more mature and know how to behave so I just want a chance more.
Jones The King
Denied.

You can sit the rest of your suspension out, as I have no real reason to reduce it, since rules were broken and you clearly don't learn from your mistakes.