Unban Me ...
Question 
Your name: [FL:RP]Nicolaj123dk AkA Puddie!

Your ban ID: 40118

Banned by: [FL:M] Pavilion

Reason: Reconnecting to avoid repairing his vehicle

Involved: Me

Why we should unban you: It was a connect problem! My computer has some fails then it stoped to work my car crashed and it reconnected! I got banned for nothing!
It's funny how instantly after crashing you vehicle you disconnect, then just seconds later you reconnect?

Seems a bit fishy to me, it's obvious you reconnected to avoid a tool box and walk back to your car, unless you can provide proof of a connection error then the ban will stand, as it is valid.
My internet sometimes crashes! When i drived it crashed too! Thats why i crashed... Then i just reconnect and i was back! It isnt my fail that my internet is bad!
It'a strange how after a second after your internet 'losing connection' you were then able to join instantly back.

Like I said, you must provide evidence of your internet crashing.
If your GAME crashed because your car exploded then that would be okay if you could provide a crash-report about this, but your internet cutting out when your vehicle exploded? That doesn't make any sence. Keep in mind that lying in the courthouse can earn yourself a perma-ban.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Seems suspicious, not unheard of. But if you want us to co-operate I suggest you adjust your attitude.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
You have one day to provide evidence or a crash log, or the appeal will be denied.
User not provided crash log of incident.

Ban appeal denied.
Regards,
aviator