Kurreys Unban request [READ]
Thumbs Up 
Your name: [FL:RP] [SWEDEN] Kurrey

Your ban ID: 40307

Banned by: [FL] spartanjunior31

Reason: Jumping on a sleeping man for saying to me: "Shut the fuck up your mom suck"(In swedish) + He was annoying to the server and spammed props in my house and deleted up on a request, Didnt got evidence tho.

Involved: Weecow, Mr Customz.

Why we should unban you: Because he talked about my mom and he knew I got ADHD because we know eachother and that day he was pissed on me and the server, because I got 30k in a random lottery.

!THIS WAS WRITTEN BY KURREY, USING MY FRIENDS ACCOUNT!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:57988164&b=12]
Am I nice or I helped you? Rep me
That might be true, but thats no reason to go ahead and break server rules. You were minging around in my shop and a few officers were following Mr Customz, running into the shop getting tazed behind me and you just get on him and start punching him to death. Personally I don't see how you deserve a unban..
First, I did not start it, HE DID. Second I was not "minging" Inside your shop, I was asking how you got the furniture, like we could see in the evidence video.. Third, I deserve the unban because his the one who did something wrong first.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:57988164&b=12]
Am I nice or I helped you? Rep me
You were minging before the video started, as minging I mean huge FailRP. Jumping around everywhere standing behind my desk and whatnot. He might be the one that started but you proceeded to break rules by punching him to death. It's not like he breaks a rule or calls your mom something which gives you 'special rights' to start breaking rules and take revenge. If he breaks then you just simply take a picture and post a ban request, not break rules yourself.

Leaving this for administrator review now.
Denied.

There isn't a situation which justifies breaking the rules.