Ban Request For CherryBerry By Misa
Earlier today I believe that I have been the target of discrimination because of somethings that CherryBerry has done....
What he did:
First of all, He demoted me as a Rebel when I stole a car
Second he RDM'd me when I entered my friends base which was designated the Dark Legends Headquarters, I had permission to be there as well.
Third after all this happened I switched to a government job, Police Chief. Not long after he switched to the President job. Not long afterwards I decided to say that we should "Forgive and Forget" and "Start a clean slate" which he used as "evidence" that I was trying to "black mail" him, which I'm not sure how.
Fourth he decided to make all BMD's illegal which it just so happened that I was a BMD and hadn't been for very long. I took this a discrimination as there had been another BMD for a very long time and also said that anyone except BMD's could possess and sell the equipment that the BMD can sell.
Fifth he posted a broadcast which I have copied from the console as proof "(Broadcast) Jordon Armstrong: Misa Amane, is a drugs junky, and has no life at. we this human life away and he/she isnt allowed to do anything."
His Steam ID Page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198013089209/

My personal Comments:
As you can see this is blatant Discrimination I hope you see what I am trying to say

Thanks for reading Misa xxx
Use the template, you can find it here: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=9
You have 10 minutes to rewrite the thread with a template before I close it.
Also, copy pasta's of the console do not count as proof, because they can be easily edited.
Screenshot the console if possible.
First of all: Note that I am a witness and was somewhat involved in the preceedings, so what I'm saying is actually relevant, I'm not just some hippy clogging up yer boards.

I wasn't entirely certain about what had happened before, but you seemed to take it very harshly when he made black market dealer's sales illegal. As we tried to state, it is the black market - In real life, it is illegal, but not all of the products on it are. You then repeatedly accused CherryBerry of discrimination and 'being a vagina' so I spoke up for him as I felt you were going too far. I explained that there is nothing wrong with making the black market illegal, as, well, it is.

You pretty much then escalated this into a full blown argument, repeatedly calling me a retard for stating the BM=illegal thing. On regards to the point that anyone could sell the BMDs equipment... Nothing wrong with that either, as I explained to you. Kevlar isn't illegal in reality, you can buy it from certain legal places, but if you get it from the black market it is illegal. Same even applies to tools like lockpicks (legal in UK). Once again, you flipped off at us, calling us 'cunts'.

As regards to the broadcast he posted, you seem to have not told the full story here. First CherryBerry said in OOC: 'I wasn't discriminating - If I was, I could've done this' and THEN proceeded to post the line on broadcast. Then, 10 seconds after, he stated the broadcast as being null and not valid. He was simply proving what discrimination would have been. If you're going to quote a line, tell the context.

Oh yeah, chances are some of his/her quotes'll be censored. What he/she kept saying rhymes with punt.
Just a thing to add, but IC discrimination is prolly not bannable, since it's roleplayed
Closed, not using the template.