Enzyme Flash Ban.
Your name: Vohcals

Your ban ID:34094

Banned by: [FL:M]Enzyme

Reason: Randomly Stealing A Car.

Involved: - (Don't remember name)
Why we should unban you: First off, the car was outside our base, i pick locked it as a corleone, and stole it because 1) I had no other way to get to spawn. 2) the guys had been rude to us before and this was revenge. 3) I was FLASH banned, he gave me NO room to explain he just banned me instantly and i'm pretty sure that's not allowed. He also tells me on steam "I will ban you again and again, report me, i don't care. Thank you.
"Pretty sure it's not allowed"

Quote me the rule which says an administrator/moderator has to speak to you prior to banning you.

Now to address your points.

1) That's NOT a valid reason. Would you steal a car off of the street because you had to get to the store?

2) He was rude towards you? So, if you are in the said store and the cashier doesn't smile at you, do you punch her in the face? If a man bumps into you, do you burn his house down?
First of all. I didn't say "I will ban you again and again". Second of all, you claimed that you were speaking with my supervisor over steam and you clamed that this person said that flashbanning was not allowed... I called your bluff and told you to report me, and here we are. (Oh, and if you have the entire steam conversation then I'd love if you could paste it here so I could point out a few more things)

You claimed over steam that your reason was because your job was a criminal, therefore you were able to do criminal acts as randomly stealing a car, but the rules says:
VEHICLE RULES point 14: "Don't steal peoples cars randomly or for a bad RP reason (IE:Stealing to sell back to the owner is not allowed)"

Oh, and have you read the "Rules for an Unban Request"?
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=1021
Let me quote:
"6. Do not write an unban request if you broke the rules.

Only write an unban request if you have a reason to, e.g.: you have been in a misunderstanding and got proof for that. We make exceptions for permanent bans or bans over 3 months, you could try to convince us about your gathered RP skills and apology, in a later stage of course.

The unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now. If you did not know the rules: Ignorance is no excuse. You will have to live with the reaction to your action."

Do you actually have something to say to make the others considering unbanning you, or do you just want to be ignorant because you never read the rules?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I would like to see any images of that Steam conversation if any of you two have it. Feel free to send them to me via PM if privacy is an issue.
I removed him as a steam-friend after the conversation, so it's hard to pull out a log, sadly.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Denied.