Unban request: westy pls + the special one
Your name: IG: Fernando Torres (Steam: the special one/cavani pls) + IG: Bob Saget (Steam: westy pls)

Your ban ID: The Special One/cavani pls: 33016 and westy pls: 33015

Banned by: Fultzy

Reason: Westy pls: Jumping on a car and refusing to move out the way and me: Jumping on Westy trying to kill him.

Involved: only Westy and I. I have no idea who was driving the car but 'David Mitchell' is also a friend of ours.

Why we should unban you: Firstly, I don't think the whole story is displayed by the video. Westy's car was stolen for no reason in a non-RP incident after being killed. The man who took the car was driving past spawn when Westy respawned, and so he attempted to stop the guy from driving off by standing in front. After Westy was hit, I (jokingly) proceeded to jump on him. Notice how Westy doesn't actually die and gets up soon after. If you look at the ban request thread itself, you can see that Westy said that he was okay with the jumping. In both of our cases, I feel we were maybe being silly, but in no way were we breaking any rules. I'd like you guys to reconsider the ban. We're usually enthusiastic on the servers.

link to ban request: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=32844
You jumped on him and he was standing in front of a moving car with people telling him to move.

That's pretty much it. Stolen or not you don't stand in front of cars. Or jump on him.

Denied