Unban or lower punishment Charles

Your name: Charles

Your ban ID: 33462

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: FailRP, blatant insulting.

Involved: [FL:RP] SteeL

Why we should unban you: Dear Administrative Team,
I am going to explain it from the start. There is a guy called [FL:RP] SteeL his old user name was meew I had post a ban Thread for him because he is disturbing and insulting me all the time. You didnt accept my thread and you were right because there was no evidence. But today I believe Admin: [FL] Narcotic had seen this by himself. This guy [FL:RP] SteeL started to insult me again when I went to talk to him gently while I was an sru. He shoot me again(No evidence I know) Insulted me and ran away. As an sru I started to look for him because he needs to get arrested for shooting a sru. Than I found him in um he and one of his friend was on base walls.(prop climbing) I asked him nicely to get on the floor and he insulted me again. This time I couldnt hold my self and insult back to him because he was Insulting to my mother. Than I told him to get on the floor otherwise Ill shoot him. He go on insulting. So I did shoot him in his leg for warning than all corleones started to shoot me. I agree that I insult back but these are my reasons. I will be very happy if you can unban me or lower my time for staying banned. Because I am really addicted to your server.

Thanks for considaring
Charles.
[Image: ipaLX1fa_o.png]
Please consider this case.
[Image: ipaLX1fa_o.png]
Don't bump your unban request, the banning administrator will review it when he sees it.

Do not reply to this message either.
Bumping your own case won't help at all.

You had both been shouting things at each other all the time, don't simply deny your fault, as I had been spectating for a good 15 minutes. The way you start going to their base and started shouting "Fuck your mother" while jamming your M4 mags at the wall was blatantly unacceptable.

We don't tolerate that type of behavior here, let this be your chance to get off and think about your attitude and behavior, next time it won't hit you so softly. You might want to consider speaking the truth in your courthouse cases, it is strictly prohibited to twist stories and directly lie in the cases.

Appeal denied as reason for ban was sufficient, not entire story, nor truth has been included by appealing user.