Pink/purple and black squares! Fix this and get 100k:D
That fecking error stuff is back to mess up my gmod again, not seen it for years.

But after the update/restart of the server a few moments ago, most of the map is that stuff or ERRORs, the floor, trees and such.

Please for the love of sweet jelly baby Jesus, can someone tell me what I need to do?

Ok, restarted steam, got CS and all that already, but downloaded CS content too, didn't have the problem before restart/update.

Who ever can fix the problem, I'll give you 100k(hopefully more response this way)
The following 1 user Likes Judge Dredd's post:
  • Distanza
My GMod doesn't even work after that update, let alone that -_-

Hmm.. Strange update..
The following 1 user Likes Vati's post:
  • Distanza
Don't fix what isn't broken D:

We are all doomedSad
  • Distanza
1. Use the following Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC1uPtCucOs
The following 1 user Likes Commander Fi5h's post:
  • Distanza
Sadly that didn't work.
  • Distanza
i have the same problem ;(
Your CSS content is bugged. Steampipe broke it mounting. Just DL CSS content from a site to fix it.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Ok, nothing has worked so farTounge
Quote from Garry himself at www.garrysmod.com.
Quote:A few people are complaining that they’re missing textures in some maps with the new update. If you’re having these problems then make sure you have Counter-Strike:Source installed and make sure it’s being mounted into G(arrys)Mod. Try running CSS. Check the console on startup for any errors. Try validaing CSS and G(arrys)Mod.

New update came out again. It was a patch. See if its fixed and report back. Also do the above.
Kind Regards,
Wood.