I need help/assistance. (More or less a discussion)
I was very recently banned for 'basing as a chef'. I'm going to post my interpretation the situation, just so I can confirm that it was justifiable.

I had just started playing Fearless again with a bunch of my buddies, we were all on Skype talking and having a great time. They had became rebels and I had given them my car to drive around and explore with. I remember that growing and selling marijuana is a good source of income, so I could purchase another car for myself to use. I had put down pots and put seeds into them, and started growing marijuana.

Note this was in a secluded room, so it was in terms 'basing'. I had left several times and was walking around the city, there was not many people online to buy things from me. One person PMd me, but disconnected and did not purchase anything. I had returned into my house and was gazing at my farm.

I was then demoted and blacklisted from BMD. I was sent back to spawn, and then I changed my job to a Weapon Dealer. After about 20 seconds, I decided that I didn't actually want to sell anything dangerous for the time being, and so I changed into a rebel along with my friends. One of them (My friends on Skype) made a comment about the KFC and how they wanted to buy food from it, so I changed again to a Chef. I ran to the KFC, and so I thought I would make a food store in the KFC. I figured that I would need money for food/items etc, so the only thing I could think of was my farm from earlier.

I quickly sprinted up to my house, went into my back room and started harvesting the marijuana. I had picked about 3 plants and then I was banned for 'basing as a chef'. I had planned on un-owning my door and destroying the pots as soon as I finished, but I did not have the opportunity to do so since I was banned. The admin that banned me also kicked 2 of my friends that were in my house at the time, for the reason '.'.

They (The two friends that were kicked) rejoined and told me that all of my pots were still there, but all of the marijuana was picked from them. Everyone (In the Skype call) totally lost interest in playing anymore, and everyone left and about that time the Skype call was ended, and we all departed.

I understand WHY I was banned, but maybe if the admin was a bit more lenient? It seems awful bullying to be so strict as to not let me return to destroy the thing that got me punished in the first place. Sorry if I'm being a pill, I just wish to have a discussion over this matter. I don't feel as if I am important enough to start an unban request over this, but I'm just very flustered.
[Image: sometime.png]
I can understand the administrator's line of thought for this ban; perhaps they could have been a bit more investigative and found out what you story involved.
But to be honest, this isn't up to me to say. I have only heard your side of the story and don't have much context, other than what you have said, to go by.

It would probably be best in the future to avoid any sort of contact with underground means of income when roleplaying a merchant such as the chef.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Friday
(10-07-2012, 09:12 AM)Adman Wrote: I can understand the administrator's line of thought for this ban; perhaps they could have been a bit more investigative and found out what you story involved.
But to be honest, this isn't up to me to say. I have only heard your side of the story and don't have much context, other than what you have said, to go by.

It would probably be best in the future to avoid any sort of contact with underground means of income when roleplaying a merchant such as the chef.

Thank you very much for your input. But do note that the same admin that blacklisted me from BMD banned me a matter of minutes later for 'basing as chef'. He probably knew I was going back to destruct the remnants of my previous mistake.
[Image: sometime.png]