unban request
Your name: (NBK)astijn3457 STEAM_0:0:39800672

Your ban ID: 13523

Banned by: DerStorm

Server: v33x

Involved: whoopie and peach tree

Why we should unban you: my friend and I(whoopie) where playing together. we where rebels and just driving around and stuff. but then the rebel leader(peach tree) called us to the rebel base. he wanted us to follow him and we didn't know what we where going to do. we went in the elevator to the president chambers and he was typing codes in the keypad. my friend and I where just watching him doing it. but then he was banned without going in and my friend and i went down in the elevator and then we got banned. i didn't even know what we where going to do.
I am afraid this is an outright lie, I saw all of you standing in the lobby, taking out guns, knifes and crowbars. If you were just following Peach then why didn't you turn around and warn me when the rest of the team (and you) began equipping weapons? Also, you had all the chances in the world to refuse obey his orders, you knew very well that it was against our rules.
(08-11-2012, 01:05 AM)DerStorm Wrote: I am afraid this is an outright lie, I saw all of you standing in the lobby, taking out guns, knifes and crowbars. If you were just following Peach then why didn't you turn around and warn me when the rest of the team (and you) began equipping weapons? Also, you had all the chances in the world to refuse obey his orders, you knew very well that it was against our rules.

yeah so. he wanted the president and we needed to do it. we weren't even inside. your'e a bad admin
Inappropriate unban request, closed.