Ban request Max + Refunds??
Name of player: (Max)

SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:34939745)

Time in GMT: (GMT + 1 22:00 23:00)

Server: (v33x)

Summary: (I wanted to buy a mustang and i had 100K so i adverted it a few times now this guy called: Max. Said he had a mustang and sold it for 120K i said i wanted it for 100K and he said oke, So i gave him the 100K as seen in the video then he says, Huh? Bug. bb. And disconnected now that is scam and i always record it incase these things happen. And it did so i would like to ban request Max for scamming and i would like to get my 100K back. Or a Mustang. Because it took me a while to get that 100K so please check out the video for more proof.)

Evidence: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0AS_CPeUBw)
*also why do people dislike it? I mean wtf... You would feel bad if it happend to you
I really want or a mustang or my 100K back... Sad
Request reviewed and pushed back.

Pushback notes:
Checked logs for 8th and 9th of July, no evidence to support this claim was found.
Please specify the date and provide more evidence if possible.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator
(07-09-2012, 03:21 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Request reviewed and pushed back.

Pushback notes:
Checked logs for 8th and 9th of July, no evidence to support this claim was found.
Please specify the date and provide more evidence if possible.

[FL] Killjoy

The exact date was GMT + 1. 8th of July between 22:00 and 23:00 PM.
And more evidence?? like serieus??? I recorded the whole thing you can see everything in the video. He promised me a car i gave my money and he disconnects. And I really want all that money back.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Upon further investigation we were able to confirm that Max (STEAM_0:1:34939745) did commit fraudulent transactions with malicious intent.
Furthermore, we found that player Friedi^^ (STEAM_0:1:22247851) was also involved with this operation, thus making it an organized scamming rink.

Both users have been permanently suspended, a refund for $100 000 will be processed within 12 hours.

[FL] Killjoy